- Company Name:
- Community Health Systems
Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care
Based on established clinical oncology nursing practices. Works under the general guidance of the Nursing Care policies and procedures of hospital. Collaborates with other professional disciplines thru out hospital to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery. Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of radiation therapy techniques and patient skin care as related to radiation therapy patients.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Licenses / Certifications:
* Current state Registered Nurse license
* Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
* Current ACLS Certification and ONCS Nursing Certification preferred
Experience / Abilities:
* Minimum of three(3) years experience as a registered nurse
* Minimum of 2 years experience with cancer patients preferred (Medical oncology or Radiation therapy)
* Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job
* Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
* Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
* Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Primary Locaiton: PA-Easton (Lehigh Valley region)
Organization: Easton Hospital